An asset every CPA should have
KUHLER works as a third-party specialist for CPAs and tax preparers, providing them with a support team of professionals experienced in all facets of the tax credits industry. Our service offerings become your service offerings, literally and seamlessly. The diligent, exhaustive approach we take ensures you are providing the greatest benefit to your clients and their bottom lines.
- On-site reviews at a client's place of business
- Assessment of past, present and future tax savings opportunities
- Competitive and flexible fee and payment structure
- Full-supporting documentation and audit representation
There is a wide variety of tax credits legislation in effect at both the state and federal level. KUHLER combines industry-leading knowledge and continual monitoring to stay current on the array of regulations that apply to domestic businesses.
- Enterprise Zones Tax Credits
- Work Opportunity Tax Credits
- Sales and Use Tax Credits
- Research & Development Tax Credits
- Federal Empowerment Zone Credits
As a trusted tax advisor, you are responsible for performing a wide range of duties and having a broad base of knowledge when it comes to evaluating your clients' tax situations and preparing their returns. For certain complicated, less-than-common tax savings opportunities, the effort required to learn the particulars may not be an efficient use of your time, despite the end benefit to your client. The learning curve can often be laborious, time-consuming and frustrating to those unfamiliar with it.
KUHLER provides an effective way for you to deliver these additional services and expertise to your clients, without the need to learn the intricacies of various tax credits programs.
With KUHLER, you don't need to be concerned about a client inquiring about credit opportunities before you've had a chance to raise the issue. One of our first steps is to meet with you and your firm to conduct a proactive, full analysis of your clientele to determine which businesses may be eligible for tax credits. From there, the elements of our sophisticated approach will add value at every step.
KUHLER's close working relationships with CPAs are at the core of our service offerings, not to mention success. To make this collaboration beneficial to you and your clients, we provide highly-specialized, highly-valuable expertise you can provide to your client base, in addition to free services for you. Because we are not accountants, we do not compete with you for billings or client attention. Our aim is to make you the facilitator of new employment-based tax savings and refunds for your clients.
- Answer your questions about state and federal tax incentive programs
- Work with you to confidentially evaluate your clients' eligibility for tax incentive benefits
- Personalized (with your firm name and contact information), color brochures that allow you to market your new services to clients
- A tax-incentives webpage with custom content for your firm, another marketing tool
Why partner with KUHLER? One reason: eventually a competing tax incentives specialist will approach your client independently in an effort to sell their services. You will likely be asked why such tax benefits haven't been utilized on their behalf.